Valleys, mountains, sleeping under the stars, high plateaus and an ancient Byzantine monastery. This 6 days hiking trip takes in the highest point in the Sinai and numerous points of interest on the way.
Take a route up the mountain not often used through the farms and gardens and travel the traditional way, on foot with camels!
|NUMBER OF DAYS||6 Days|
|MINIMUM PEOPLE||4 People|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION ||Dahab|
|DEPARTURE TIME ||7AM|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, good walking shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|National park fees|
|Lots of Bedouin tea|
|Overnight accommodation in Jemah’s house|
|Transportation from Sharm el Sheikh airport|
|Any purchases from the Monastery gift shop|
|Accommodation in Dahab|
- Trip runs September to April only
- Hikers should be in good physical condition, this is a demanding trip.
- Trip not suitable for children under 15
- Discounts available for groups
- Bring good walking shoes, a small bag of personal amenities including sunscreen, a warm jacket in the winter months (the mountains get cold), a sleeping bag.
- Leave any particularly expensive items at home.
- Bring your passports.